Sunday, April 24, 2011

"The Great Escape vol.15" by: Miray Ozaki



Hey gang, back with more TGE. In this episode, Ai plays therapist to a depressed businessman on a small, secluded train station platform. And of course she gives him plenty of helpful... advice! The train station that is featured in this story is very small indeed. I have passed it several times myself. Check it out here at this link kitafujioka station. Well that's it for now. see you in the next update. ^_^/

http://www.mediafire.com/?7ktg3m8cgmzr434

http://depositfiles.com/files/7s24pnu8a

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks man; great series; appreciate the work!

Oliver said...

Your zip is called "volume 15", wow, I didn't know Miray Ozaki was so prolific ! :D

Thank you very much Phantom, I'm certain I'll have a great time reading it, as always :)

Oliver said...

My bad, I had forgotten the chapters were really called volumes.

Mea culpa.

Anonymous said...

knew it's going to be a wonderful day.

many thanks Phantom!

Anonymous said...

thanks Phantom!, excelent work.

Anonymous said...

Phantom, you are a great translator and you're working on what has to be my favorite hentai manga ever (Ai is so adorable!) but how I wish you were faster.

Got an ETA on Great Escape vol. 16?

Phantom said...

I'm working on volume 16 right now as I type this comment.

Anonymous said...

where is the next chapter